Vibrio, EMS, WFD and healthy Gut solution
Quorum Sensing Disruption; antibiotic replacement
Acid Caprylic & Capric (min) : 16.5%
Carriers for enough (CaCO3) : 1 kg
- Reduce the impact of diseases in shrimp culture. It improves the productivity and overall health status of the prawn through multiple mechanisms.
- Protect the shrimp by suppressing the growth and virulence of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Specific bactericide activity against pathogenic bacteria but promotes the growth of beneficial, probiotic bacteria
- Support prawn during episodes of vibriosis, EMS and reduce the impact of the microsporidian EHP.
- Reduces mortality, support the hepatopancreas condition, reduce the risk on white feces, EMS and improves growth and production yield in prawn farming.
USAGE & DOSAGE:
- In the first 45 days of culture: Mixing 5 g per 1 kg of feed for all meal.
- 46 DOC to harvest: mixing 2 g per kg feed. 1 time per day.
- HP Issues: 10 g per kg of feed for continuous feeding for 5-7 days.