Gut and hepatopancreas support, immune booster for shrimp
Xylanase (min) : 20,000,000 IU
Protease (min) : 2,000,000 IU
α –Amylase (min) : 100,000 IU
Soybean meal supplement (min-max) : 98-99%
Antibiotic, chemical (max) mg/kg : None
Ethoxyquin (max) ppm : None
- Providing enzymes needed to boost the activity of hepatopancreas, stimulate metabolism.
- Providing enzymes to help shrimp, fish to have a good digestion.
USAGE & DOSAGE:
Mixing with feed:
- Enhancing hepatopancreas and gut function; quickly recover damaged cells, promoting growth and reducing feed conversion; 5 g/1 kg feed for continuously 5-6 days.
- Control of hepatopancreas issues for shrimp or fish cage culture; dosage 7 g/1 kg of feed for continuously 5-6 days.
- Periodical usage will be more effective and better.
Applying into pond water:
- After rain or hot weather can increase the amount used: 300-450 g/ 1,000 m3.
- Water quality issues, rapid reduction of toxic substances NH3, H2S, NO2-…350-500 g/ 1,000 m3.