Probiotics for prawn, fish
INGREDIENTS IN 1 KG OF PRODUCT:
Bacillus subtilis (min) : 2 x 109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min) : 2 x 109 CFU
Vitamin B12 (min) : 0.005 g
Protease (min) : 100,000 IU
Xylanase (min) : 1,000,000 IU
Beta-glucanase (min) : 7,000 IU
Moisture (max) : 12%
Phytase (min) : 250 IU
Amylase (min) : 70,000 IU
Carrier (Dextrose) : 1,000 g
Ethoxyquin (ppm) : none
Antibiotics : none
- Supporting digestive enzymes, increasing digestive rate, and reducing waste of feed.
- Supplementing beneficial micro-organisms to protect gut of prawn and fish, limiting environmental pollutions.
USAGE & DOSAGE:
- Periodically 5-7 days using 1 time, using continuously during farming.
- Diluting GUT-PRO with suitable amount of water. Then, spreading 1 pack 250 g / 1,000 m3.
*For feeding (1 time/week):
- 3-5 g / 1 kg of feed.
- Diluting GUT-PRO with suitable amount of clean water, wait about 3 hours or more to gain optimal performance before feeding. We should feed immediately after mixing, no need to wait until the feed dry.
- Depend on the reality of the pond, we can increase or decrease the dose.
- Keep in dry place (< 40 oC) and avoid direct sunlight.
- Use up 1 pack after opening the package.
- Frequently using until harvesting.
- Time to stop before harvesting: None
ONLY USE FOR AQUACULTURE