The best Vitamin C for prawn and fish
Moisture (max) : 12%
Vitamin C (Acid ascorbic)(min) : 20%
Acid citric (min) : 2.5%
Carrier (Dextrose) : 77.5%
Ethoxyquin (ppm) : none
Antibiotics : none
- Increasing resistance, preventing shock when environmental conditions and weather change suddenly, when stocking in high density.
- Supporting prawn and fish recover well after disease treatment.
- Using 2g of MAX-C/ 1kg of feed or 1kg of MAX – C/ 500 kg of feed.
- Dissolving product with clean water, spraying in feed equally, waiting feed dry for 15-20 mins before feeding.
- Frequently using until harvesting
- Time to stop before harvesting: NONE