Quick tight shell after molting, prevention curved body, opaque muscle
Calcium (min) : 7%
Magnesium (min) : 5%
Potassium (min) : 1%
Chlorine (min) : 20%
Sulfur (min) : 1.5%
Carrier Sodium for enough : 1 kg
Moisture (max) : 10%
Antibiotic : not found
- Supplying essential macro and micro minerals for the development and growth of the aquatic animals.
- Supplying essential minerals, stabilizing pond environment and helping aquatic animals adapt to change in the farming environment.
Type of products: Suitable for shrimp fish in freshwater and seawater aquaculture, suitable for high density shrimp culture.
Mixing with feed:
Mixing with feed during shrimp culture: 10-50 g per 1 kg of feed.
Applying into pond water:
- Supplying nutrients, enhance survival rate, curved body, quick tight shell and growing.
- After raining or replacing water pond, dosage 500-1,000 g/1,000 m3
- Stimulating shrimp molting, quick tight shell and growth, dosage 500-1,000 g/1,000 m3
- Before harvesting 2-3 hours, use 1,000 g/1,000 m3 for reducing symptom of softshell.
- During alive shrimp transportation, use 300-500 g per 500 liters to enhance survival rate of shrimp.
- Dissolve with water by 1:20 and apply it into the pond water.
- Turn on aerator when using for better effect.
- This product is easy moisture-absorbing; it does not affect to the performance of product.