The fastest solution for growth of fish and prawn
1-(n-Butylamino) 1-methyletyl – phosphonic acid (min) : 11.5%
Vitamin B12 (min) : 0.0046%
Solvent (distilled water) : 88.4954%
Sandy (undissolved minerals in Hydroclorid acid)(max) : none
Ethoxyquin (ppm) : none
Antibiotics : none
Supplementing nutrients and Vitamin B12 to make prawn and fish healthy and grow well.
Grow - out stage:
- General program: After 20 days of stocking, 2 main feeding time/day, use EN-GRO 2 ml/kg (or 1 liter/500 kg of feed) in 3 continuous days for every 10 days. Within 20 days before harvesting, use EN-GRO daily.
- Gain weight program: After 20 days of stocking, 2 main feeding time/day, use EN-GRO 5 ml/kg (or 1 liter/200 kg of feed) in 5 continuous days for every 10 days.
For prawn and fish hatchery:
- Prawn broodstock: Newly imported broodstock or after eyestalk application, to recover faster after spawning: Dropped EN-GRO directly to the mouth of prawn broodstock with the dose of 1 ml/1 female broodstock, 1-2 times/week.
- Nursing tank (Density: 300-800 individuals) - Larval rearing tank in the hatchery
- After stocking to nursing tank: 8-10 ml/m3, 1-2 times/ week. For the development of the whole prawn cycle in hatchery - transfer stages from Nauplii - Zoea - Mysis - Postlarvae have been complete.
- 12-24 hours before transferring from nursing tank to cultured pond: 8-10 ml/m3
- Periodic treatment: 5-6 ml/m3 water of nursing tank for every 3-4 days.
- Time to stop using before harvesting: None