The fastest solution for removal of NH3 in prawn and fish pond
Moisture (max) : 12 %
Saponin (extracted from Yucca schidigera) (min) : 10 g
Bacillus subtilis (min) : 1 x 109 CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus : 1 x 106 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min) : 1 x 108 CFU
Protease (min) : 500 IU
Amylase (min) : 15,000 IU
Carrier (starch) enough : 1,000 g
Ethoxyquin (ppm) : None
Antibiotics : None
- Reducing NH3, H2S, NO2 in culture pond, limiting head-floating status.
- Decomposing excessive wastes in pond bottom, limiting pollutions, making water color good.
- Periodically 7-10 days using 300-500 g/1,000 m3 (0.1 ha)（water metre depth).
- When pond water is polluted, having lots of toxic gases: using 500-1,000 g/1,000 m3 (0.1 ha) (water metre depth) within 3 days continuously.
- Dissolve YUCA Hong into water and spread evenly to the pond. The dosage based on the pond characteristics and the age of prawn.
- Not use with other chemicals or disinfectants at the same time
- The concentration of NH3 in cultured pond should be tested frequently to treat immediately.
- Using frequently until harvesting
- Time to stop before harvesting: None.