Highly concentrated probiotic for Aquaculture
Bacillus subtilis : 1.4x109 CFU/g
Bacillus megaterium : 1.1x109 CFU/g
Bacillus polymyxa : 1.0x109 CFU/g
Bacillus licheniformis : 1.0x109 CFU/g
Carrier (sugar, salt) for enough : 1,000 g
Biodegradable waste in fish pond.
- Step 1: Add 200 g of Power Pack to 20 liters of water. Stir well (Do not use freshly chlorinated water as this may kill the beneficial bacteria).
- Step 2: Add 3-5 kg of molasses or brown raw sugar into 20 liters of water.
- Step 3: Use an electrical aeration device for 8-12 hours continuously to brew the probiotic.
- Step 4: Disperse the brewed Power Pack evenly into the pond, and then activate the paddle-wheels or other aeration.
Regularly applying every 7 days/times: 30-50 g/2,000 m3
We should rely on PL density in ponds. For example:
- 50-100 PL/m2 – use 50 g Power Pack/2,000 m3
- 100-150 PL/m2 – use 100 g Power Pack/2,000 m3
- 150-250 PL/m2 – use 150 g Power Pack/2,000 m3
- > 250 PL /m2 – use 200 - 400 g Power Pack/2,000 m3
The time to stop using are 2 days before harvesting.