NO2, NH3, H2S detoxifying and removal
Bacillus subtilis (min) : 1x108 cfu/kg
Lactobacillus lactis (min) : 1x107 cfu/kg
Lactobacillus platarum (min) : 1x107 cfu/kg
Lactose carriers for enough : 1,000 g
Banned substance : None
Antibiotic : None
Biodegradable waste, improving water quality.
Type of products: suitable for prawn, fish in fresh and seawater aquaculture, suitable for high-density prawn culture
- Directly take the pond water to mix the product (without aeration) and then disperse throughout the pond.
- Convert NO2 to nitrite (NO3-) to create nutrients for the algae to absorb, balance beneficial bacteria, promote photosynthesis, stabilize water, the dosage is 150-400 g/1,000 m3 depending on the density of the culture.
- Prevent and control shrimp, crab and fish deaths due to NO2, NH3, H2S poisoning and unidentified “bottom-sinking” bottom-drops; the dosage are 100-200 g/1,000 m3.
- Periodic use: The first period : 15 days/times
- The middle and end period : 7 days/times
- Turn on the aerator when using.
- Not use with kill bacteria products at the same time.
- Use when the weather is shady or late afternoon.