For a healthier and more stable phytoplankton
Premix containing trace minerals (Cu, Zn, Mn, Fe, I, Se, Si), Vitamins (B1, B7, B12) essential to algae growth.
- Promotes pond productivity and natural nutrients.
- Delivers nutrients supporting the growth of a healthy plankton, in complement of Macro nutrients leaching from feed or present in abundance in seawater.
- Adapted to pond usage from growth media for pure cultures of green algae and diatoms.
- Helps start a stable and nutritionally balanced plankton for first days of culture.
- Supplies essential minerals and vitamins that are essential to growth of many green algae and diatoms.
- Provides additional organic molecules that balance algal nutrition.
- Delays occurrence of plankton crash caused by excess Nitrogen and Phosphorous from feed waste.
- Promotes removal of NH3 by phytoplankton.
- Complements other UP Farm range products to maximize pond productivity.
- 2 weeks before stocking: apply weekly 10 kg/ha mixed with 50-100 L freshwater.
- First 45 days of culture: apply weekly 10 kg/ha mixed with 50-100 L freshwater.
- DOC 46 until harvest: apply biweekly 10 kg/ha, preferably 2 h to 24 h after applying UP Clean.
- After plankton crash: apply 10 kg/ha 2 h to 6 h after applying UP Clean.
For optimal results the product should be used as a part of UP FARM CARE program
Contact our technical team for closer recommendation