Premium disinfectant product
Potassium monopersulphate salts 50%
- Disinfection of structures, materials and pond facilities.
- Strong oxidative power.
- Wide spectrum activity against bacteria, fungus, virus, including major shrimp pathogens, and against organic loads in general.
Supports water management by disinfecting water, oxidising organic matter.
- Due to the unique combination of molecules UP CLEAN it’s fast-acting and harmless for the cultured animals at recommended dosages.
- Easy to use by dissolving in clean freshwater.
- Safe to use once diluted and non-toxic at recommended dosages following usage instructions.
- Biodegradable, therefore, does not leave residues in shrimp or the environment.
USAGE & DOSAGE:
- Prepare a stock solution for direct application or subsequent dilutions:
- Materials disinfection: 1% (dip disinfection); 0.5% (immersion 20 min)
- Pond preparation and disinfection under outbreak conditions: 1%
- Pond water vibrio levels control: 0.5 to 1 ppm (0.5-1 kg/1000 m3) (5-10 kg/Hectare) weekly.
For optimal results the product should be used as a part of UP FARM CARE program
Contact our technical team for closer recommendation